Honda launches the new 2016 Activa-iMay 24, 2016
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) launched three new colours of Activa-i. The personal compact scooter receives a refreshing twist and is Honda’s seventh new model of 2016.
Speaking as the dispatches for the new Activa-i commenced, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, “In line with our strategy to surprise our customers by adding freshness to our products regularly, the 2016 Activa-i is Honda’s seventh new model of 2016. With this, we are confident of driving rapid scooterization of two-wheeler industry.
Besides the new colours Pearl Trance Yellow and Candy Jazzy Blue, the standard variant of new Activa-i will be available in Pearl Amazing White and Black.
In addition to Orchid Purple Metallic and Pearl Amazing White the Deluxe variant will be available in the new exciting Imperial Red metallic colour also.
Powered by the 110cc HET engine (Honda Eco Technology), Activa-i generaes 5.84 kW of power (8 BHP @7,500rpm) and maximum torque of 8.74Nm@5,500 rpm.
The new 2016 Activa i is priced at Rs 49,135 (ex-showroom Ahmedabad).
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow