Honda launches the new 2016 Activa-iMay 24, 2016
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) launched three new colours of Activa-i. The personal compact scooter receives a refreshing twist and is Honda’s seventh new model of 2016.
Speaking as the dispatches for the new Activa-i commenced, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, “In line with our strategy to surprise our customers by adding freshness to our products regularly, the 2016 Activa-i is Honda’s seventh new model of 2016. With this, we are confident of driving rapid scooterization of two-wheeler industry.
Besides the new colours Pearl Trance Yellow and Candy Jazzy Blue, the standard variant of new Activa-i will be available in Pearl Amazing White and Black.
In addition to Orchid Purple Metallic and Pearl Amazing White the Deluxe variant will be available in the new exciting Imperial Red metallic colour also.
Powered by the 110cc HET engine (Honda Eco Technology), Activa-i generaes 5.84 kW of power (8 BHP @7,500rpm) and maximum torque of 8.74Nm@5,500 rpm.
The new 2016 Activa i is priced at Rs 49,135 (ex-showroom Ahmedabad).
- Gujarat BJP to mark Modi government's four years in Centre through reach out campaign
- Meeting of former MLAs of Vaghela camp including incumbent BJP MLA C K Raulji held
- Over a dozen injured in clash over digging out soil from pond under Sujalam Sufalam scheme
- Ahmedabad - Mumbai Duronto Express to be extended to Surendranagar and Rajkot from 27th May
- Gujarat board to declare Class 12 general stream exam results on May 31
- Chief Minister offers shramdan at yet another Jal Sanchay Yojna work site