BSNL launches special SIM cards for Amarnath pilgrimsJune 30, 2016
Jammu: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) J&K has launched “special Yatra SIM Cards” for pilgrims of annual Amarnath yatra beginning from July 2 in south Kashmir.
“BSNL has launched special Yatra SIM Cards taking care of communication requirements of pilgrims,” a PIB spokesman said.
He said that BSNL has launched special initiatives for pilgrims in view of Amarnath yatra and there will be seamless mobile connectivity from Baltal and Chandanwari to holy cave.
The Special Yatra SIM cards will be available at Lakhanpur Border and at Base Camp Bhagwati Nagar in addition to already existing outlets at Baltal and Chandanwari,he said.
The spokesman said that the SIM card comes with a bundle of benefits including free talk time, attractive call charges and free data with a validity period of seven days.
“A special Customer service centre has been established at Base Camp Bhagwati Nagar Jammu to assist the pilgrims round the clock via Helpline No.0191-2555556,” he said.
- Royal Vopak to set up Rs 1500 crore facility at Dahej PCPIR based chemical terminal
- President appoints four new Judges in Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat garba gripped as Navratri 2018 enters into last phase
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery