In unprecedented move Gujarat Assembly to adjourn its procedure after paying tribute to Pramukh SwamiAugust 17, 2016
Gandhinagar: In an unprecedented move, Gujarat Assembly monsoon session’s first day procedures will stay adjourned after paying tribute to Shri Pramukh Swami Maharaj. Leader of Opposition Shankersinh Vaghela had put this demand before the assembly Speaker through his letters dated 13th and 16th August. In response to these letters, the secretary of assembly has conveyed Vaghela that his demand has been granted. It should be mentioned here that Gujarat Cabinet had earlier took decision that Chief Minister Vijay Rupani himself will move a motion paying tribute to Pramukh Swami Maharaj in monsoons session which is meeting for two days next week.
- No truth in reports of my resignation: Bharatsinh Solanki clarifies
- Over 10 office of Samrudh Jeevan cooperative raided and sealed in Gujarat
- Police foils Love-Jihad bid, nabs Muslim youth with married Gujarati girl from Mumbai airport
- Suzlon bags 500 MW wind power projects in Gujarat
- Advocates held angry demonstration in New Vadodara district court premises on the very first working day
- 22 MoUs signed in Civil Aviation sector in last two vibrant Gujarat summits, 19 of them in initial stage: Gujarat govt