In unprecedented move Gujarat Assembly to adjourn its procedure after paying tribute to Pramukh SwamiAugust 17, 2016
Gandhinagar: In an unprecedented move, Gujarat Assembly monsoon session’s first day procedures will stay adjourned after paying tribute to Shri Pramukh Swami Maharaj. Leader of Opposition Shankersinh Vaghela had put this demand before the assembly Speaker through his letters dated 13th and 16th August. In response to these letters, the secretary of assembly has conveyed Vaghela that his demand has been granted. It should be mentioned here that Gujarat Cabinet had earlier took decision that Chief Minister Vijay Rupani himself will move a motion paying tribute to Pramukh Swami Maharaj in monsoons session which is meeting for two days next week.
- "Earlier around 10, this time 16 countries are partnering Vibrant Gujarat Summit"
- Rajkot to get AIIMS; Gujarat govt. conveys thanks to PM Modi
- Gujarat govt. announces Rs. 625 crore waiver of pending bills in power theft cases
- 3 lions run-over by goods train in Gir forest area of Gujarat
- 16 partner countries for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019 - Govt. shares details of Trade Show
- Spurt in rescue operations along Gujarat coast, Coast Guards save 31 fishermen and 3 boats