In unprecedented move Gujarat Assembly to adjourn its procedure after paying tribute to Pramukh SwamiAugust 17, 2016
Gandhinagar: In an unprecedented move, Gujarat Assembly monsoon session’s first day procedures will stay adjourned after paying tribute to Shri Pramukh Swami Maharaj. Leader of Opposition Shankersinh Vaghela had put this demand before the assembly Speaker through his letters dated 13th and 16th August. In response to these letters, the secretary of assembly has conveyed Vaghela that his demand has been granted. It should be mentioned here that Gujarat Cabinet had earlier took decision that Chief Minister Vijay Rupani himself will move a motion paying tribute to Pramukh Swami Maharaj in monsoons session which is meeting for two days next week.
- On DRI inputs Mundra Customs seizes smuggled good from container brought from Dubai
- Rupani to dedicate/launch Rs 494 crore projects in Surat, will open Udyog 2018 exhibition of SGCCI
- BSE’s India INX at GIFT city crosses Rs 2500 crore transaction mark
- PM Modi through power of innovation catapulting India into one of great powers of world:Netanyahu
- PM Modi inaugurates iCreate campus in Gujarat in presence of Israel PM
- Israeli PM accorded grand and colourful welcome in Gujarat, participates in half and hour 8 km long India Cultural Road Show