In unprecedented move Gujarat Assembly to adjourn its procedure after paying tribute to Pramukh SwamiAugust 17, 2016
Gandhinagar: In an unprecedented move, Gujarat Assembly monsoon session’s first day procedures will stay adjourned after paying tribute to Shri Pramukh Swami Maharaj. Leader of Opposition Shankersinh Vaghela had put this demand before the assembly Speaker through his letters dated 13th and 16th August. In response to these letters, the secretary of assembly has conveyed Vaghela that his demand has been granted. It should be mentioned here that Gujarat Cabinet had earlier took decision that Chief Minister Vijay Rupani himself will move a motion paying tribute to Pramukh Swami Maharaj in monsoons session which is meeting for two days next week.
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked
- Probe ordered in alleged ragging/beating up incident of H L commerce college student
- Gujarat BJP holds first State executive meet post assembly election
- Rajnath suggests Rahul to think 'four times' before levelling allegations against anyone
- Heavy rain warning for districts of East Central Gujarat