In unprecedented move Gujarat Assembly to adjourn its procedure after paying tribute to Pramukh SwamiAugust 17, 2016
Gandhinagar: In an unprecedented move, Gujarat Assembly monsoon session’s first day procedures will stay adjourned after paying tribute to Shri Pramukh Swami Maharaj. Leader of Opposition Shankersinh Vaghela had put this demand before the assembly Speaker through his letters dated 13th and 16th August. In response to these letters, the secretary of assembly has conveyed Vaghela that his demand has been granted. It should be mentioned here that Gujarat Cabinet had earlier took decision that Chief Minister Vijay Rupani himself will move a motion paying tribute to Pramukh Swami Maharaj in monsoons session which is meeting for two days next week.
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley
- Gujarat BJP announces third list of candidates for assembly polls 2017