Cricketer Ravindra Jadeja’s sister files complaint against event management firmAugust 18, 2016
Rajkot: Cricketer Ravindra Jadeja stays in news more for controversies than for cricket. His family too contributes to this often.
In latest Jadeja’s siter Naynaba is in news for police case she has filed against an event management company based in Ahmedabad.
The event management firm Absolute Events from Ahmedabad was roped in by Jadeja family for management of Ravindra’s wedding in Rajkot in April this year.
Jadejas had to pay Rs 11 lakh to event company for wedding event management, of which Rs 6.29 lakh ammount was paid in advance.
When manager Shyam Trivedi, Urvi Bavaria and partner of the event management firm Mr Patel went to collect rest of the payment after the event, Naynaba complained that event was not properly managed and therefore even the advance payment amount should be returned back. When event management firm insisted that they should be paid rest of the promised amount Naynaba filed police complaint against the firm.
Taluka police station’s K.J. Chauhan and staff are probing into the matter.
Jadeja has been in news earlier for illegal selfie with lions in Gir jungle for which he has been slapped with fine. He has been also in news for firing in air during his wedding procession. Recently he was in news for tax related raids at his father in law’s premises. In the past he was in news for fine to his restaurant in Rajkot and defamation notice to a newspaper.
- Amit Shah writes nine-page letter to Chandrababu Naidu
- First train from Detroj carrying Maruti cars to leave on Saturday
- RIL acquires stake in Saavn for JioMusic, forms India's largest platform for music; combined entity valued at over US$ 1 billion
- Tell us who all in India used your services: GoI in notice to Cambridge Analytica
- Arvind Limited launches CREYATE
- 33% hike in political pension for Dang’s kings, Nayaks, Bhaubandhs