Rajkot gets new auditorium, CM names it after Pramukh SwamiAugust 20, 2016
Rajkot: A new auditorium in Rajkot city inaugurated by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today has been named after Pramukh Swami Maharaj who passed away this month on 13th. The announcement in this regard was made by Rupani. The auditorium has been built by Rajkot Municipal Corporation(RMC) at a cost of Rs 27.7 crore.
- Uddhav Thackeray, BJP MP Kakade predict Congress victory in Gujarat
- Rahul Gandhi will get a gift of 'defeat' from Gujarat Congress: Vaghani
- Hardik's yet another bizarre statement: BJP would win Gujarat and loose Himachal by tampering EVMs
- Mamlatdar forwards 'fake' letter of Deputy Election commissioner which claims EVMs can be hacked by mobile towers
- Gujarat BJP holds meeting, Instructs polling agents for counting day
- Re-polling on Sunday in 6 booths of Gujarat