Rajkot gets new auditorium, CM names it after Pramukh SwamiAugust 20, 2016
Rajkot: A new auditorium in Rajkot city inaugurated by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today has been named after Pramukh Swami Maharaj who passed away this month on 13th. The announcement in this regard was made by Rupani. The auditorium has been built by Rajkot Municipal Corporation(RMC) at a cost of Rs 27.7 crore.
- ISMA files suit against PURO pink salt ad that says white salt is bad for health
- 50 electric buses to be put on BRTS route; no hike in fare
- Notice of deputy LoP Parmar for removal of assembly speaker included in agenda of the house for tomorrow
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch detects Ashram road Angadiya loot and murder case; accused nabbed from UP
- Water level at Narmada dam rising slowly but constantly; rise of 29 cm in four days
- Deputy Mamlatdar arrested on lady's complaint