Rajkot gets new auditorium, CM names it after Pramukh SwamiAugust 20, 2016
Rajkot: A new auditorium in Rajkot city inaugurated by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today has been named after Pramukh Swami Maharaj who passed away this month on 13th. The announcement in this regard was made by Rupani. The auditorium has been built by Rajkot Municipal Corporation(RMC) at a cost of Rs 27.7 crore.
- BJP MLA speaks against paid-garba, terms it a loot of sorts in the name of mother goddess
- Air Show in Vadodara on Air Force day, to end with enthralling sky-diving display
- Assam Congress tweet links Gujaratis to fraud crimes; attracts sharp reactions in response
- Railways transport trucks loaded with goods from Gujarat to South India in new Ro-Ro service
- Rahul Gandhi's claim on SPG - RSS a lie: MHA issues clarification
- Foundation stone laid for 44 km 6-lane conversion of Sarkhej - Gandhinagar - Chiloda highway