Faldu, two others appointed Trustees of the Kandla Port TrustSeptember 04, 2016
Bhuj: Port wing of Ministry of Shipping, Government of India has appointed former Gujarat BJP president RC Faldu and two others as trustees on the Board of Trustees of the Kandla Port Trust for the period upto 31st March 2018. Mavjibhai Sorathia from Gandhidham-Kutch and Bharatbhai Rajgor from Santalpur in Patan district are two other trustees appointed along with RC Faldu.
All three appointments have been made in criteria of ‘Representing other interest as envisaged under section of the MPT Act, 1963.
- BJP state election committee to meet at CM residence for selection of candidates for Junagadh civic poll
- Shahibag Under pass to remain closed from 10 pm to 6am every day from tomorrow till July 3
- Former Indian women team trainer appointed head trainer of Baroda Ranji team
- Day on arrival of Monsoon in Gujarat, rain lashes over 50 talukas, 2 deaths due to lightening, no more heavy rain spells likely in coming few days
- Abellon CleanEnergy inks pact with German Agraferm Group to set up biogas plants in Gujarat
- PM Modi's reply to the motion of thanks on the President's Address in the Rajya Sabha