This is merely a first step and just beginning, says minster on Gujarat ACB driveSeptember 09, 2016
Gandhinagar: Minister of State for Home Shri Pradipsinh Jadeja today in a statement said Gujarat government led by Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani has started its anti-corruption movement through Anti Corruption Bureau and as a first step slapped caess against 11 corrupt officers who were owning disproportionate assets. Jadeja said the government is willing to offer transparent and corruption-free administration and this is just starting. He congratulated the Anti Corruption Bureau for effective steps taken against bribe-taking officials.
It should be mentioned here that Anti Corruption Bureau(ACB) Gujarat has today in a sudden move filed disproportionate asset(DA) cases against 7 government officials and 4 govt employees after conducting search operation at 15 places. The officers include Joint Commissioner of Food and Drugs, Assistant Labour Commissioner of Jamnagar, Town Planner in Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar department and Range Police officer. Employees include head clerk in RTO, Field Assistant in Land Development Corporation, Armed Police Constable of Local Crime Branch, Line Inspector of UGVCL power company, Deputy Superintendent(Revenue) of PGVCL power company, Surveyor of Town Planner Office and Retired Police Inspector.
One of the elements new Chief Minister Vijay Rupani frequently narrates in his speeches as his government’s foremost promise is corruption-free government.
- SC Judge M.R. Shah and Solicitor General Tushar Mehta felicitated
- Abruptly lowered maximum temperatures and wind at lower level giving 'cold-wave' like feeling at various places across Gujarat
- Woman CA nabbed red handed accepting Rs 8 lakh bribe for Assistant IT commissioner
- PM Modi slams Congress for showing disregard to SC verdict on Rafale
- Rafale – Lies, Shortlived lies and now further lies : a note by Arun Jaitley
- Teaser of Gujarati Movie Short Circuit: Aghru, Appetizer, Curiosity Aroused