Centre seeks details of arrivals of Pakistani ships at portsOctober 09, 2016
Bhuj: While the government in centre is reviewing the Most Favored Nation(MFN) status given to neighboring nation Pakistan, the port authorities across India have been asked to submit data regarding arrival of ships with Pakistani flag.
Union Shipping Ministry has sought such detail from ports including Kandla Port Trust(KPT). According to Traffic Manager Mr Mukesh Balani, arrival of cargo from Pakistan is negligible compared to other nations. This year not a single Pakistani ship has arrived at Kandla Port. In last two years only five ships from Pakistan have come here which include 3 in year 2014-15 and 2 in 2015-16.
- S.Jaishankar, Jugal Thakor BJP candidates for Rajya Sabha by-polls in Gujarat
- Heavy rain warning for South Gujarat tomorrow
- Polling for Junagadh Municipal Corporation in Gujarat to be held on July 21, election schedule announced
- Gujarat HC issues notices to Alpesh, assembly speaker on Congress' plea seeking his dismissal from MLA post
- Monsoon likely to hit Gujarat in next 48 hours, fairly widespread rain expected in all areas except Saurashtra: Met Director Sarkar
- Representatives from all the groups of lions in and around Gir forests to be radio collared in a months time: CCF Vasavada