Junagadh district administration, GSRTC gear up for Lili Parikrama rushNovember 04, 2016
Junagadh: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) will from Monday start operating extra buses for Girnar Parikrama through its Junagadh division. GSRTC has planned special operation of 150 extra buses for Parikrama pilgrims.
Annual Parikrama around Girnar hill will start this year on 11 November and continue till 14th. To make the walk around Girnar hill smoother, the administration has temporarily diverted water flowing above Nalpani Ghodi bridge.
Trackers teams are called to keep watch over wild animals in forest and prevent any attack on pilgrims. The total route of annual parikrama is 36-km long. Repair work of this path has been completed.
Special attention has been given this year to prevent littering in jungle. Drinking water points are to be setup for pilgrims.
- Senior leaders are sidelined and neglected, I have sought time to meet Rahul Gandhi next week: Kunvarji Bavalia
- Court in Gujarat awards 10 years jail term to 2 including Talati for taking Rs 200 bribe
- RTO drive against fancy noisy modified silencers of bikes in Surat
- Centre issues gazette notification for immigration check posts at Surat airport
- Rupani to launch Shala Praveshotsav-2018 for urban areas on Friday from Gandhinagar
- Monsoon likely to set foot in Gujarat next week