Junagadh district administration, GSRTC gear up for Lili Parikrama rushNovember 04, 2016
Junagadh: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) will from Monday start operating extra buses for Girnar Parikrama through its Junagadh division. GSRTC has planned special operation of 150 extra buses for Parikrama pilgrims.
Annual Parikrama around Girnar hill will start this year on 11 November and continue till 14th. To make the walk around Girnar hill smoother, the administration has temporarily diverted water flowing above Nalpani Ghodi bridge.
Trackers teams are called to keep watch over wild animals in forest and prevent any attack on pilgrims. The total route of annual parikrama is 36-km long. Repair work of this path has been completed.
Special attention has been given this year to prevent littering in jungle. Drinking water points are to be setup for pilgrims.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity