Rajnath, Shah, Bhagwat attend marriage of Gadkari’s daughterDecember 04, 2016
Nagpur: Union minister Nitin Gadkari’s daughter today got married at a ceremony here attended by a host of dignitaries, including Central ministers Rajnath Singh and Venkaiah Naidu, BJP president Amit Shah, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis.
Gadkari’s daughter Ketki, youngest of his three children, tied the knot with Aditya Kaskhedikar, who works with Facebook in the US.
Assam Governor Banwarilal Purohit, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray, MNS president Raj Thackeray, Union ministers Maneka Gandhi, Prakash Javadekar, Hansraj Ahir and Piyush Goyal, yoga guru Baba Ramdev and former Aviation minister and senior NCP leader Praful Patel were among other VVIPs present on the occasion.
While Rajnath and Shah came today morning, Fadnavis and others landed here last night.
Maharashtra Ministers Chandrakant Dada Patil, Subhash Deshmukh, Pankaja Munde, Girish Mahajan, Sadabhau Khotkar and Girish Deshmukh were also present on the occasion.
Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari, who belongs to Nagpur, has two sons- Nikhil and Sarang.
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked
- Probe ordered in alleged ragging/beating up incident of H L commerce college student
- Gujarat BJP holds first State executive meet post assembly election
- Rajnath suggests Rahul to think 'four times' before levelling allegations against anyone