Rajnath, Shah, Bhagwat attend marriage of Gadkari’s daughterDecember 04, 2016
Nagpur: Union minister Nitin Gadkari’s daughter today got married at a ceremony here attended by a host of dignitaries, including Central ministers Rajnath Singh and Venkaiah Naidu, BJP president Amit Shah, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis.
Gadkari’s daughter Ketki, youngest of his three children, tied the knot with Aditya Kaskhedikar, who works with Facebook in the US.
Assam Governor Banwarilal Purohit, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray, MNS president Raj Thackeray, Union ministers Maneka Gandhi, Prakash Javadekar, Hansraj Ahir and Piyush Goyal, yoga guru Baba Ramdev and former Aviation minister and senior NCP leader Praful Patel were among other VVIPs present on the occasion.
While Rajnath and Shah came today morning, Fadnavis and others landed here last night.
Maharashtra Ministers Chandrakant Dada Patil, Subhash Deshmukh, Pankaja Munde, Girish Mahajan, Sadabhau Khotkar and Girish Deshmukh were also present on the occasion.
Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari, who belongs to Nagpur, has two sons- Nikhil and Sarang.
- Railway Board Chairman reviews progress of Bullet train project in Ahmedabad
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi
- 17 names for Congress candidature on Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat
- Water enough for two-month use added to Ranjitsagar dam through SAUNI
- Hitesh Patel, wanted in Vadodara based Sterling Biotech case detained in Albania