16 kg gold biscuits recovered from baby diapers at IGIADecember 12, 2016
New Delhi: At least 16 kg gold biscuits hidden in baby diapers were today recovered from the Indira Gandhi International Airport here after a group of fliers coming from Dubai were intercepted by security agencies.
Officials said the recovery was made around 7:00 AM when a group of six passengers arrived here from Dubai and were intercepted for a thorough check.
“Gold biscuits weighing about 16 kgs have been recovered from the passengers. The sixteen gold biscuits, of one kg each, were found cleverly concealed in the diapers and towel of the two babies they were carrying. The two groups comprising a couple and a baby each are from Surat,” they said.
The fliers are being interrogated by Customs officials, they added.
- Aansu ka pura pura jawab liya jayenga, koi kasar chhodi nahi jayengi, the world will experience new India now: PM Modi at Dhule
- Atyare chunav roki do anne Pakistan ne thoki do, there should be condolence meeting in Paksitan before LS election: Gujarat minister
- Reliance Foundation reaches out to families of Pulwama CRPF martyrs
- Armed forces are given free-hand, punishment will be given for sure to those behind terror attack, keep patience and trust our jawans: PM Modi
- Surat getting three new trains, new double track line to Jalgaon
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch quiz Teesta and Javed in fund embezzlement case