Shri Somnath Trust installs dispenser machine to convert atmospheric humidity into pure drinking waterDecember 15, 2016
Somnath: The atmosphere in Somnath Mandir campus is very humid, obviously as it is situated just next to Arabian sea.
Recently ‘Akash Ganga’ team from Chennai visited Somnath Mandir and looking at the presence of humidity here it suggested Shri Somnath Trust that Somnath Mandir campus is suitable for installation of despenser machine which would convert atmospheric humidity into pure drinking water.
As a result of subsequent conversations and related exercises, a despenser machine has been now finally installed in Somnath Mandir campus. The machine converts humidity sourced from atmosphere in 24 hours into 165 litre pure drinking water.
For now, the machine has been put here on experimental basis. If it is found successfully working, more machines will be installed in Shri Somnath Trust’s guest houses and other temples.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity