4-day meet of RSS pracharaks from tomorrow in Vadodara, Mohan Bhagwat to attendDecember 16, 2016
Vadodara: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) has organised a four-day meeting of its pracharaks here from tomorrow, where Mohan Bhagwat, head of the organisation, would remain present.
Bhagwat is scheduled to arrive in the city late tonight for the meeting, an RSS office-bearer said.
“RSS has organised a meeting of regional pracharaks between December 17 and 20. The meetings will take place on the Swaminarayan temple premises located on the outskirts of the city,” Bhaskar Bhatt, media in-charge of central Gujarat of RSS, said,
RSS chief Bhagawat and other office-bearers will attend the meeting, he said.
“Tomorrow, a meeting of pracharaks from western region, comprising Goa, Maharashtra, Vidarbha and Gujarat, will be held. On Sunday, regional pracharaks from across the country will meet,” he said.
According to Bhatt, on Monday, full-time RSS pracharaks from India, will hold discussions.
“On the last day, Bhagwat will hold a meeting with industrialists before addressing a general meeting in the city. Thereafter, he will leave for Ahmedabad,” Bhatt said.
Chief Minister of Goa (Laxmikant Parsekar), Maharashtra (Devendra Fadnavis) and Gujarat (Vijay Rupani) are likely to pay a visit to the meeting, Bhatt said.
- GST rates reduced/waived off on number of items, GST return filing to be simplified
- Gujarat Congress leader Himanshu Vyas appointed as AICC Secretary in charge of NRI wing of party
- M Phil student alleges woman professor of making her do household chores, cleaning, GU forms probe committee
- Despite late arrival this year in Gujarat, SW Monsoon crosses half-way mark of annual rainfall before July-end
- Heavy rainfall warnings for next 24 hours
- GU for shorter question paper and exam time