4-day meet of RSS pracharaks from tomorrow in Vadodara, Mohan Bhagwat to attendDecember 16, 2016
Vadodara: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) has organised a four-day meeting of its pracharaks here from tomorrow, where Mohan Bhagwat, head of the organisation, would remain present.
Bhagwat is scheduled to arrive in the city late tonight for the meeting, an RSS office-bearer said.
“RSS has organised a meeting of regional pracharaks between December 17 and 20. The meetings will take place on the Swaminarayan temple premises located on the outskirts of the city,” Bhaskar Bhatt, media in-charge of central Gujarat of RSS, said,
RSS chief Bhagawat and other office-bearers will attend the meeting, he said.
“Tomorrow, a meeting of pracharaks from western region, comprising Goa, Maharashtra, Vidarbha and Gujarat, will be held. On Sunday, regional pracharaks from across the country will meet,” he said.
According to Bhatt, on Monday, full-time RSS pracharaks from India, will hold discussions.
“On the last day, Bhagwat will hold a meeting with industrialists before addressing a general meeting in the city. Thereafter, he will leave for Ahmedabad,” Bhatt said.
Chief Minister of Goa (Laxmikant Parsekar), Maharashtra (Devendra Fadnavis) and Gujarat (Vijay Rupani) are likely to pay a visit to the meeting, Bhatt said.
- CID Crime picks up Amreli DSP in Bitcoin case
- Modi to visit China on April 27-28 for summit talks with Prez Xi
- Surat double murder-rape case: Remand of accused till May 3 allowed
- Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gas
- Lion kills cubs in Gir forests of Gujarat
- Rupani lays foundation stone for Common Effluent Treatment Plan, Pipali-Dholera pipeline projects