RSS Chief Bhagwat holds meeting, meets BJP leaders in VadodaraDecember 17, 2016
Vadodara: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) supremo Mohan Bhagwat today participated in a meeting of pracharaks from western region, comprising the three states of Goa, Maharashtra and Gujarat, here and also met some senior BJP leaders from Gujarat on the first day of his four day visit to the city.
RSS has organised meetings of regional pracharaks and other office bearers between December 17 and 20 here.
On the first day today Bhagwat participated in the meeting of the executive committee of the western region of the right wing outfit at the Swaminarayan temple on the outskirts of the city.
He also met senior BJP leaders from Gujarat BJP including Bhikhubhai Dalsania and K C Patel.
Tomorrow, Bhagwat will participate in the meeting of the regional pracharaks while on Monday, full-time RSS pracharaks from India, will hold discussions with him.
On the last day of his visit on Tuesday Bhagwat will hold a meeting with industrialists before addressing an assembly of swamsevaks at Navlakhi ground here.
- Surat based couple gets appreciation from PM for a unique wedding card
- PM Modi has become fearful of Mahagathbandhan: Ahmed Patel in Gujarat
- VP Venkaiah Naidu donates a month salary of Rs. 5 lakh to Sardar Patel Memorial Trust in Gujarat
- Dy CM Nitin Patel presents report card of 3-day long Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- A day after asking them "How's the Josh," Modi responds to Bollywood bigwigs on Twitter
- Swedish Companies in Gujarat can create manifold more direct jobs if certain policy measures were taken: Consul General Ulrika Sundberg