RSS Chief Bhagwat holds meeting, meets BJP leaders in VadodaraDecember 17, 2016
Vadodara: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) supremo Mohan Bhagwat today participated in a meeting of pracharaks from western region, comprising the three states of Goa, Maharashtra and Gujarat, here and also met some senior BJP leaders from Gujarat on the first day of his four day visit to the city.
RSS has organised meetings of regional pracharaks and other office bearers between December 17 and 20 here.
On the first day today Bhagwat participated in the meeting of the executive committee of the western region of the right wing outfit at the Swaminarayan temple on the outskirts of the city.
He also met senior BJP leaders from Gujarat BJP including Bhikhubhai Dalsania and K C Patel.
Tomorrow, Bhagwat will participate in the meeting of the regional pracharaks while on Monday, full-time RSS pracharaks from India, will hold discussions with him.
On the last day of his visit on Tuesday Bhagwat will hold a meeting with industrialists before addressing an assembly of swamsevaks at Navlakhi ground here.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods