RSS Chief Bhagwat holds meeting, meets BJP leaders in VadodaraDecember 17, 2016
Vadodara: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) supremo Mohan Bhagwat today participated in a meeting of pracharaks from western region, comprising the three states of Goa, Maharashtra and Gujarat, here and also met some senior BJP leaders from Gujarat on the first day of his four day visit to the city.
RSS has organised meetings of regional pracharaks and other office bearers between December 17 and 20 here.
On the first day today Bhagwat participated in the meeting of the executive committee of the western region of the right wing outfit at the Swaminarayan temple on the outskirts of the city.
He also met senior BJP leaders from Gujarat BJP including Bhikhubhai Dalsania and K C Patel.
Tomorrow, Bhagwat will participate in the meeting of the regional pracharaks while on Monday, full-time RSS pracharaks from India, will hold discussions with him.
On the last day of his visit on Tuesday Bhagwat will hold a meeting with industrialists before addressing an assembly of swamsevaks at Navlakhi ground here.
- GST rates reduced/waived off on number of items, GST return filing to be simplified
- Gujarat Congress leader Himanshu Vyas appointed as AICC Secretary in charge of NRI wing of party
- M Phil student alleges woman professor of making her do household chores, cleaning, GU forms probe committee
- Despite late arrival this year in Gujarat, SW Monsoon crosses half-way mark of annual rainfall before July-end
- Heavy rainfall warnings for next 24 hours
- GU for shorter question paper and exam time