Now visit Indo-Pak border in Gujarat in weekends; Border Viewing Center to open on Dec. 24December 20, 2016
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced ‘Seema darshan’ programme and opening of ‘Border Viewing Center’ on Indo-Pak border in North Gujarat.
The initiatives will be launched at Nadabet in Rann of Kutch. Nadabet is located at 20 km distance from Suigam village of Banaskantha district on December 24 by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
According to a statement released by the state government, Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd(TCGL) has developed selfie zone, sitting arrangements, drinking water facility and viewing tower under ‘Seema darshan’ programme. A temporary dome has been created here to host exhibition of arms, photo gallery and projection of film on BSF. In coordination with BSF, the government has also developed audio visual room, amfi theater, display gallery, VIP lounge, administration room, food stall, retreat ceremony area, parking and toilet facilities.
Border Security Force(BSF) will hold retreat ceremony, fusion band, camel show and bird watching activity.
Border viewing center will remain open during weekends on Saturday and Sunday. Main motive of ‘Seema darshan’ programme is to educate common people about Border Security Force(BSF)’s work.
The state government believes that ‘Seema darshan’ programme will strengthen border district of Banaskantha socially and economically and provide it a unique identity on world map.
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery
- Gir Sanctuary and National Park reopens for visitors after 4-month monsoon break; four more Lion Safari routes added for tourists
- When over 40,000 sang national anthem at Navratri garba ground in Vadodara
- Garba flash mob welcomes passengers at international terminal of Ahmedabad airport
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs