Ratan Tata meets Mohan Bhagwat at RSS Headquarters in NagpurDecember 28, 2016
Nagpur: Industrialist Ratan Tata visited the RSS headquarters here today.
Tata, currently the interim chairman of the country’s biggest conglomerate, was with RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat for about 20 minutes, a senior functionary of the Sangh, the ideological mentor of the ruling BJP, told PTI.
Earlier in the afternoon, Tata was received by RSS functionaries on his arrival at the airport, he said.
Tata first visited the memorial to RSS founder Keshav Baliram Hedgewar and paid his respects. From there he drove to the RSS headquarter to meet Bhagwat.
- CID Crime picks up Amreli DSP in Bitcoin case
- Modi to visit China on April 27-28 for summit talks with Prez Xi
- Surat double murder-rape case: Remand of accused till May 3 allowed
- Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gas
- Lion kills cubs in Gir forests of Gujarat
- Rupani lays foundation stone for Common Effluent Treatment Plan, Pipali-Dholera pipeline projects