Mamata’s cadre attack BJP office in KolkataJanuary 03, 2017
Kolkata : The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) office in Kolkata was attacked by Trinamool Congress (TMC) students’ wing today following the party MP Sudip Bandyopadhyay’s arrest in connection with Rose Valley chit-fund scam by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for interrogation. A furious West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Tuesday alleged that the arrest of the TMC MP was a ploy by the BJP-led Centre facing opposition post demonetisation. She further said she would fight the battle legally and seek justice from the court.
- BJP declares first list of Lok Sabha candidates 2019; Modi to contest from Varanasi again
- Amit Shah to contest from Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat
- Huge embarrassment for Hardik Patel; Youths chant Modi Modi before he could speak in a function at Jamnagar
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge