CM to visit birds rescue center on kite flying dayJanuary 13, 2017
Gandhinagar: Thousands of birds suffer injuries and some of them suffer death due to lethal sharp thread of kites on and around kite flying day(14/15 January or Uttarayan – Makarsankranti) every year in Gujarat. The state government has launched ‘Karuna movement’ during 10-20 January for awareness on this. The State government has like every year created facilities for medical treatment of injured birds in partnership of voluntary organizations and various departments of government.To give boost to ‘Karuna Abhiyan’, the Chief Minister himself will visit Wildlife Care Center in Ahmedabad’s Bodakdev area on Uttarayan day at 10 am.
- Central Govt to open Rs 100 crore Tribal Museum at Rajpipla, says Gujarat CM while opening Adi Mahotsav
- I move around alone till 12 at night, those who dream to kill me should come: Alpesh Thakor's video goes viral
- Saurashtra School parcel bomb case culprit held, had earlier killed two with bomb
- Fake notes of 200, 500 and 2000 of face value of over 17 lakhs recovered in central Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Anil Ambani's Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 Crores for Rafale report in Ahmedabad court, hearing likely on Oct 26
- MoS Parbat Patel falls on stage, no injury, video-photos go viral