Man in Gujarat injured due to Chinese kite string

Porbandar: A man was today hospitalized after being injured owing to alleged Chinese kite string near Bokhira town of Porbandar district in Gujarat.

Police said that the youth, said to be a resident of Lamba village under Kalyanpur taluka of Devbhoomi-Dwarka district sustained cut at his throat owing to the kite.

He was driving a motorcycle when the string suddenly stuck him in at his throat. He has been admitted to a hospital.

This is yet another incident of injury due to kite string. Just recently a person in Bhavnagar suffered injury for same reason. Before that, several incidents have happened elsewhere in Gujarat.

DeshGujarat

error: Content is protected !!