Man in Gujarat injured due to Chinese kite stringJanuary 14, 2017
Porbandar: A man was today hospitalized after being injured owing to alleged Chinese kite string near Bokhira town of Porbandar district in Gujarat.
Police said that the youth, said to be a resident of Lamba village under Kalyanpur taluka of Devbhoomi-Dwarka district sustained cut at his throat owing to the kite.
He was driving a motorcycle when the string suddenly stuck him in at his throat. He has been admitted to a hospital.
This is yet another incident of injury due to kite string. Just recently a person in Bhavnagar suffered injury for same reason. Before that, several incidents have happened elsewhere in Gujarat.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects