Man in Gujarat injured due to Chinese kite stringJanuary 14, 2017
Porbandar: A man was today hospitalized after being injured owing to alleged Chinese kite string near Bokhira town of Porbandar district in Gujarat.
Police said that the youth, said to be a resident of Lamba village under Kalyanpur taluka of Devbhoomi-Dwarka district sustained cut at his throat owing to the kite.
He was driving a motorcycle when the string suddenly stuck him in at his throat. He has been admitted to a hospital.
This is yet another incident of injury due to kite string. Just recently a person in Bhavnagar suffered injury for same reason. Before that, several incidents have happened elsewhere in Gujarat.
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner
- New jumbo State organisation body of Gujarat Congress announced