Palanpur to get Post Office Passport Seva Kendra tomorrowMarch 27, 2017
Gandhinagar: Palanpur in North Gujarat will get Post Office Passport Seva Kendra(PSK). Gujarat Chief Minister will open this kendra tomorrow morning.
New PSK at Palanpur will serve the districts of Banaskantha, Mahesana and Patan in North Gujarat for passport related issues.
The Government of India led by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has in its initiative started PSKs at Post Offices under which Dahod, Palanpur and Bhuj are included in first phase. A pilot project at Dahod is functional since 25 January this year.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area