Palanpur to get Post Office Passport Seva Kendra tomorrowMarch 27, 2017
Gandhinagar: Palanpur in North Gujarat will get Post Office Passport Seva Kendra(PSK). Gujarat Chief Minister will open this kendra tomorrow morning.
New PSK at Palanpur will serve the districts of Banaskantha, Mahesana and Patan in North Gujarat for passport related issues.
The Government of India led by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has in its initiative started PSKs at Post Offices under which Dahod, Palanpur and Bhuj are included in first phase. A pilot project at Dahod is functional since 25 January this year.
- Gujarat HC refuses to admit plea seeking immediate announcement of Gujarat election schedule
- Gujarat BJP to hold election committee meeting during 21 - 26 October
- 3 IAS transferred
- United Phosphorus signs MoU with Gujarat govt for Rs 6,000 crore plant
- Grasim India signs MoU with Gujarat govt for setting up two units
- Why Rahul Gandhi and Congress silent on latest revelations on Vadra ? : Rupani