Bhuj to get Post Office Passport Seva Kendra on 31st MarchMarch 30, 2017
Bhuj: After Dahod and Palanpur, Gujarat will get another Post Office Passport Seva Kendra(POPSK) at district headquarters Bhuj in Kutch with effect from 31st of March.
Local Lok Sabha MP Vinod Chavda will inaugurate the PSK at head post office of Kutch in Bhuj and hold function in connection with his at Amit Mall.
PSK will have man power from Tata Consultancy and Ahmedabad based Regional Passport Office. Online registration facility will be available on Passportindia.gov.in.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day