Bhuj to get Post Office Passport Seva Kendra on 31st MarchMarch 30, 2017
Bhuj: After Dahod and Palanpur, Gujarat will get another Post Office Passport Seva Kendra(POPSK) at district headquarters Bhuj in Kutch with effect from 31st of March.
Local Lok Sabha MP Vinod Chavda will inaugurate the PSK at head post office of Kutch in Bhuj and hold function in connection with his at Amit Mall.
PSK will have man power from Tata Consultancy and Ahmedabad based Regional Passport Office. Online registration facility will be available on Passportindia.gov.in.
- Surat fire tragedy: Highlights of Govt. briefing on primary probe report
- Fire incident: AMC suspends BU permission of Apple Children hospital in Ahmedabad
- Police detain Hardik Patel in Surat
- Ahmedabad court asks Rahul Gandhi to appear in person on July 12
- Surat fire tragedy: Builders arrested, SMC official suspended, demolition and sealing drives continue
- Surat fire tragedy: Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh brief media on actions taken so far