Bhuj to get Post Office Passport Seva Kendra on 31st MarchMarch 30, 2017
Bhuj: After Dahod and Palanpur, Gujarat will get another Post Office Passport Seva Kendra(POPSK) at district headquarters Bhuj in Kutch with effect from 31st of March.
Local Lok Sabha MP Vinod Chavda will inaugurate the PSK at head post office of Kutch in Bhuj and hold function in connection with his at Amit Mall.
PSK will have man power from Tata Consultancy and Ahmedabad based Regional Passport Office. Online registration facility will be available on Passportindia.gov.in.
- Highlights of investment commitments announced from the stage at Vibrant Gujarat Summit inaugural session
- India is ready for business as never before: PM at inauguration of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Gujarat is becoming more and more important for Suzuki Group: Toshihiro Suzuki shares company's future plans here
- RIL to double the investment and livelihood opportunities in Gujarat in a decade: Mukesh Ambani at Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Long-term Uranium Ore Concentrate supply pact for India's energy requirements signed in presence of PM Modi, Uzbek President in Gujarat
- Live: Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 from Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar