Bhuj to get Post Office Passport Seva Kendra on 31st MarchMarch 30, 2017
Bhuj: After Dahod and Palanpur, Gujarat will get another Post Office Passport Seva Kendra(POPSK) at district headquarters Bhuj in Kutch with effect from 31st of March.
Local Lok Sabha MP Vinod Chavda will inaugurate the PSK at head post office of Kutch in Bhuj and hold function in connection with his at Amit Mall.
PSK will have man power from Tata Consultancy and Ahmedabad based Regional Passport Office. Online registration facility will be available on Passportindia.gov.in.
- Gujarat HC refuses to admit plea seeking immediate announcement of Gujarat election schedule
- Gujarat BJP to hold election committee meeting during 21 - 26 October
- 3 IAS transferred
- United Phosphorus signs MoU with Gujarat govt for Rs 6,000 crore plant
- Grasim India signs MoU with Gujarat govt for setting up two units
- Why Rahul Gandhi and Congress silent on latest revelations on Vadra ? : Rupani