Spicejet to connect Surat to Hyderabad, Goa, Jaipur from 1st MayApril 09, 2017
Surat: Private airline Spicejet will start new service connecting Surat to Jaipur, Hyderabad and Goa from 1st of May, said Spicejet chairman Ajay Singh.
Singh said the company has decided to start new services in response to the representations made by Lok Sabha MP CR Patil.
Online booking for this service will start from 10 April.
Spicejet had last month launched morning and evening flights connecting Surat to Delhi. Encouraged by response, the company decided to launch more services connecting Surat to other important cities such as Jaipur, Hyderabad and Goa.
As per the details available, the morning flight will come to Surat airport from Jaipur. From Surat it will fly for Hyderabad in the morning itself. From Hyderabad it will return to Surat. In the afternoon the same plane will fly for Goa from Surat and return back to Surat in the evening from Goa. It will later fly to Jaipur from Surat.
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'
- Live: Discussion on no confidence motion in Lok Sabha
- Studies over, area identified, RFP likely next month for India's first off shore wind power plant off Pipavav coast of Gujarat
- In fresh rejig, three IAS in Gujarat get second transfer order in a week