Mohan Bhagwat in Ahmedabad on April 16April 12, 2017
Ahmedabad: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) chief Shri Mohan Bhagwat will be in Ahmedabad, Gujarat on 16 April to attend a two-day national seminar on ‘Decolonisation of Indian Mind’. Shri Bhagwat will address the concluding session of this seminar which is being organized by Bharatiya Vichar Manch. Shri Suresh Soni, Dr. Vinay Sahasrabudhdhe, Dr Chandraprakash Dwivedi, Dr Makarand Paranjape, Sonal Mansingh are among other dignitaries who are likely to address this seminar.
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies
- 6 die as truck overturns and crush a car in Surendranagar district of Gujarat
- Property registration documents in Sub Registrar Offices now available online in Gujarat
- DRI nabs 2, seizes mefedron worth over 70 lakh