Mohan Bhagwat in Ahmedabad on April 16April 12, 2017
Ahmedabad: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) chief Shri Mohan Bhagwat will be in Ahmedabad, Gujarat on 16 April to attend a two-day national seminar on ‘Decolonisation of Indian Mind’. Shri Bhagwat will address the concluding session of this seminar which is being organized by Bharatiya Vichar Manch. Shri Suresh Soni, Dr. Vinay Sahasrabudhdhe, Dr Chandraprakash Dwivedi, Dr Makarand Paranjape, Sonal Mansingh are among other dignitaries who are likely to address this seminar.
- Justice MR Shah, KS Jhaveri from Gujarat to be CJ of Patna and Odisha High Court respsectively
- MLA Shailesh Sotta makes representation at Collectorate against 'Land Jihad'
- Former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali booked in rape case by Surat police
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'