900 women participate in Rashtra Sevika Samiti camps across GujaratMay 10, 2017
Rajkot: As many as 900 women from across Gujarat took training for self defense in 7 camps of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) arm Rashtra Sevika Samiti. The women of all age were trained for using swards, sticks an Karate skills, said RSS media wing Vishwa Samvad Kendra note released here today.
Sevika Samiti is working for 80 years as all India level women organization. Every year 7-day camps are organized in the country as well abroad.
This year, the camps were organized at Dholka, Dhanera, Morbi, Surat, Kheda, Rajkot and Kutch etc 11 places.
Apart from self defense training, the participants were also involved in discussions over various subjects such as women’s role for solution of issues the nation is facing, child care, social media, mental strength etc.
The photographs attached to this article re from such camps in Halvad and Kalol in which 125 women were trained.
- Foundation stone laying ceremony of six lane conversion of Sarkhej - Chiloda highway on Monday
- Ganesh Murti vandalized in Surat; five booked
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani