Woman from Ahmedabad deported from Canada, arrested in Mumbai for fake passportMay 11, 2017
Mumbai: Kamal Dabgar, a 23-yead old woman from Ahmedabad has been arrested by Sahar police in Mumbai and sent to police custody till April 13 for traveling to Canada with a fake passport. Dabgar has been booked for forgery, cheating and other offenses. Dabgar had received a fake passport with visa through a travel agent. She came to Mumbai on Monday and took a flight to Canada. She was deported back from Canada to Mumbai when Canadian immigration authorities found her passport as fake.
- Gujarat BJP to hold election committee meeting during 21 - 26 October
- 3 IAS transferred
- United Phosphorus signs MoU with Gujarat govt for Rs 6,000 crore plant
- Grasim India signs MoU with Gujarat govt for setting up two units
- Why Rahul Gandhi and Congress silent on latest revelations on Vadra ? : Rupani
- Arvind Ltd inks MoU with Gujarat govt to set up Rs 300 crore mega apparel factory, create 10,000 jobs