In-principle go ahead to CETP at AnkleshwarMay 27, 2017
Ankleshwar: Gujarat government has given in-principle approval to proposed 10 MLD capacity new common affluent treatment plant(CETP) at Ankleshwar. The new plant will come up by Ankleshwar Industries Association(AIA).
Having learnt the lessons from the past experiences, AIA wishes to do detail planning for CETP project.
On Thursday, leading industrialist of Ankleshwar NK Navadia, Udyog Mandal president Chandresh Devani and others held meeting at Gandhinagar which was chaired by K Kailashnathan, Chief Principal Secretary of CM in which GPCB member secretary KC Mistry and GIDC officials were also present. It was this meeting in which in principle approval was granted for CETP plant.
- Live: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates L&T Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira
- Live: Gujarat’s Sprint to 2022 session at Vibrant Gujarat 2019
- PM Narendra Modi on visit to Hazira today
- Live: Africa Day session at Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019
- Live: Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 from Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 3D mapping projection show at Dandi Kutir in Mahatma Mandir