In-principle go ahead to CETP at AnkleshwarMay 27, 2017
Ankleshwar: Gujarat government has given in-principle approval to proposed 10 MLD capacity new common affluent treatment plant(CETP) at Ankleshwar. The new plant will come up by Ankleshwar Industries Association(AIA).
Having learnt the lessons from the past experiences, AIA wishes to do detail planning for CETP project.
On Thursday, leading industrialist of Ankleshwar NK Navadia, Udyog Mandal president Chandresh Devani and others held meeting at Gandhinagar which was chaired by K Kailashnathan, Chief Principal Secretary of CM in which GPCB member secretary KC Mistry and GIDC officials were also present. It was this meeting in which in principle approval was granted for CETP plant.
- Royal Vopak to set up Rs 1500 crore facility at Dahej PCPIR based chemical terminal
- President appoints four new Judges in Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat garba gripped as Navratri 2018 enters into last phase
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery