In-principle go ahead to CETP at AnkleshwarMay 27, 2017
Ankleshwar: Gujarat government has given in-principle approval to proposed 10 MLD capacity new common affluent treatment plant(CETP) at Ankleshwar. The new plant will come up by Ankleshwar Industries Association(AIA).
Having learnt the lessons from the past experiences, AIA wishes to do detail planning for CETP project.
On Thursday, leading industrialist of Ankleshwar NK Navadia, Udyog Mandal president Chandresh Devani and others held meeting at Gandhinagar which was chaired by K Kailashnathan, Chief Principal Secretary of CM in which GPCB member secretary KC Mistry and GIDC officials were also present. It was this meeting in which in principle approval was granted for CETP plant.
- Surat fire tragedy: Highlights of Govt. briefing on primary probe report
- Fire incident: AMC suspends BU permission of Apple Children hospital in Ahmedabad
- Police detain Hardik Patel in Surat
- Ahmedabad court asks Rahul Gandhi to appear in person on July 12
- Surat fire tragedy: Builders arrested, SMC official suspended, demolition and sealing drives continue
- Surat fire tragedy: Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh brief media on actions taken so far