In-principle go ahead to CETP at AnkleshwarMay 27, 2017
Ankleshwar: Gujarat government has given in-principle approval to proposed 10 MLD capacity new common affluent treatment plant(CETP) at Ankleshwar. The new plant will come up by Ankleshwar Industries Association(AIA).
Having learnt the lessons from the past experiences, AIA wishes to do detail planning for CETP project.
On Thursday, leading industrialist of Ankleshwar NK Navadia, Udyog Mandal president Chandresh Devani and others held meeting at Gandhinagar which was chaired by K Kailashnathan, Chief Principal Secretary of CM in which GPCB member secretary KC Mistry and GIDC officials were also present. It was this meeting in which in principle approval was granted for CETP plant.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed