Navsari to get a grand bus port, bhoomi pujan performed for the projectMay 27, 2017
Navsari: Southern Gujarat district headquarters town Navsari will get Rs 82.64 lakh new iconic bus port with state-of-the art facilities. Bhoomi Pujan for this project was performed by MoS Vallabh Kakadia in presence of minister Chimanbhai Saparia on Friday. Kakadia in his address on this occasion said Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) will purchase 3,200 new buses in next six months in addition to 7,000 that are already on road. Kakadia said earlier a GSRTC bus was continued in service for 13 lakh km instead of ideal period of 8 lakh km. The situation however improved after 2002. Earlier one bus would need repair per 10,000 km run while nowadays one bus is reported faulty per 1 lakh km.
- 28 centres for counting of votes for 26 Lok Sabha, 4 assembly seats in Gujarat
- Leader of Opposition Paresh Dhanani terms those who voted for Modi as fools
- PSLV-C46 successfully launches RISAT-2B
- Rs. 100 lakh crore investment in infra sector, Rs. 25 lakh crore in farm and rural sectors: NDA resolution
- Anil Ambani to withdraw defamation suits against Congress leaders others in Ahmedabad court
- ACB nabs deputy Sarpanch red handed taking bribe