The latest status of Dahej – Ghogha ro – ro ferry from the groundJune 07, 2017
Bhavnagar: In all probability, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate ambitious Dahej – Ghogha ro ro ferry project in Gujarat in next couple of months or so. With opening of ro – ro ferry service here the distance between Saurashtra and South Gujarat regions will be less than an hour via sea route.
The Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Tuesday visited Ghogha side of terminal of ro – ro ferry project.
The project comes under Gujarat government arm Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB). The Chief Minister was briefed about the latest status of the project and about the works that are still pending by Ajay Bhadoo who is heading the GMB at present.
The Chief Minister is scheduled to visit Bhavnagar to open various development works tomorrow. He will be visiting Ghogha side of infrastructure development of ro – ro ferry project.
In the video attached here which was captured today, a local official associated with Ghogha side of development of this project says the only task yet to be complete is placement of linking span. It will be placed when atmosphere is favorable.
- 68.70% polling in second phase as per primary estimates of EC, Exit polls show BJP lead
- Live: Gujarat CM, State BJP chief address the media after final phase of voting concludes
- All exit polls project BJP victory in Gujarat
- Second phase preliminary turnout 68.70%
- Complaint of Congress about PM Modi's 'road show' more of anticipatory nature, Collector Ahmedabad inquiring the matter:CEO B B Swain
- Advani, Jaitley also cast votes during Gujarat assembly polls in Ahmedabdad