The latest status of Dahej – Ghogha ro – ro ferry from the groundJune 07, 2017
Bhavnagar: In all probability, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate ambitious Dahej – Ghogha ro ro ferry project in Gujarat in next couple of months or so. With opening of ro – ro ferry service here the distance between Saurashtra and South Gujarat regions will be less than an hour via sea route.
The Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Tuesday visited Ghogha side of terminal of ro – ro ferry project.
The project comes under Gujarat government arm Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB). The Chief Minister was briefed about the latest status of the project and about the works that are still pending by Ajay Bhadoo who is heading the GMB at present.
The Chief Minister is scheduled to visit Bhavnagar to open various development works tomorrow. He will be visiting Ghogha side of infrastructure development of ro – ro ferry project.
In the video attached here which was captured today, a local official associated with Ghogha side of development of this project says the only task yet to be complete is placement of linking span. It will be placed when atmosphere is favorable.
- My heart had stopped beating for ten minutes, then I got back the life: Haribapa continuing to build fancy stories
- Ten booked for allegedly demanding Rs 35 lakh for not filing atrocity case
- 25 tonne Kesar mango exported so far from Talala market yard in Gujarat, auction to start on 3rd May
- Surat: Bank files cheating complaint against Mudra Yojana beneficiary for nil repayment of loan in two years
- Bruhad Mumbai Gujarati Samaj Bhavan building to be inaugurated on May 6
- Angry voice of farmers-activists echoed in stakeholders consultation meet for bullet train project in Vadodara