The latest status of Dahej – Ghogha ro – ro ferry from the groundJune 07, 2017
Bhavnagar: In all probability, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate ambitious Dahej – Ghogha ro ro ferry project in Gujarat in next couple of months or so. With opening of ro – ro ferry service here the distance between Saurashtra and South Gujarat regions will be less than an hour via sea route.
The Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Tuesday visited Ghogha side of terminal of ro – ro ferry project.
The project comes under Gujarat government arm Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB). The Chief Minister was briefed about the latest status of the project and about the works that are still pending by Ajay Bhadoo who is heading the GMB at present.
The Chief Minister is scheduled to visit Bhavnagar to open various development works tomorrow. He will be visiting Ghogha side of infrastructure development of ro – ro ferry project.
In the video attached here which was captured today, a local official associated with Ghogha side of development of this project says the only task yet to be complete is placement of linking span. It will be placed when atmosphere is favorable.
- Central Govt to open Rs 100 crore Tribal Museum at Rajpipla, says Gujarat CM while opening Adi Mahotsav
- I move around alone till 12 at night, those who dream to kill me should come: Alpesh Thakor's video goes viral
- Saurashtra School parcel bomb case culprit held, had earlier killed two with bomb
- Fake notes of 200, 500 and 2000 of face value of over 17 lakhs recovered in central Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Anil Ambani's Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 Crores for Rafale report in Ahmedabad court, hearing likely on Oct 26
- MoS Parbat Patel falls on stage, no injury, video-photos go viral