Gujarat govt announces Rs 5 crore each for integrated development of Lakhpat and Bet Dwarka GurudwarasJune 11, 2017
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today announced Rs 5 crore each for integrated development of Gurudwara (Sikh temples) at Bet Dwarka and Lakhpat in the State. Rupani made this announcement at Prakash Parva function organized by the State government to mark the 350th birth anniversary of Sikh Guru Shri Gobind Singh.
Gujarat Government had organized a grand function at Sabarmati Riverfront to celebrate the birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh. City Mayor, MoS Hone Pradipsinh Jadeja, Harmandir Sahib Patna’s Shri Ikbal Singh, Sikh committee chairman Paramjit Kaur Chhabda among others were present in this function which was attended by large number of Sikh brothers and locals.
Chief Minister sought blessings of Guru Gobind Singh for Gujarat at Durbar Sahib.
Sikh Martial Art Academy students from Delhi displayed Sikh Marshal Art ‘Gatka’ on this occasion. A play on Gur Gobind Singhji was also performed in this function by artists from Patiala.
- Lemon Tree Hotels IPO to open on March 26
- Gujarat HC refuses to permit Balwantsinh to make ECI a respondent in RS election plea
- Patient dies due to high pressure oxygen supply at MRI lab facility in Ahmedabad
- Fake call center involved in duping foreigners busted in Ahmedabad
- NCB nabs Nigerian lady from train in Vadodara with drugs worth over Rs 80 lakhs
- AMC health teams collect sample of water etc from road-side vendors a day after this viral video