No need to fill in departure card when flying abroad from JulyJune 18, 2017
New Delhi: The government of India had on March 2, 2014 discontinued filling up of arrival (disembarkation) cards by Indians and now a June 14 notification issued by the ministry of external affairs seeks to discontinue the departure cards issued by the bureau of immigration for Indian passengers at all international airports across India in order to make the immigration process a smooth experience. At present, Indian passengers leaving for abroad are supposed to fill in details such as name, date of birth, date of boarding, flight information, address and purpose of visit and submit it to the immigration authorities after being stamped. This process will be discontinued from July this year at the airports.
- Gujarat HC refuses to admit plea seeking immediate announcement of Gujarat election schedule
- Gujarat BJP to hold election committee meeting during 21 - 26 October
- 3 IAS transferred
- United Phosphorus signs MoU with Gujarat govt for Rs 6,000 crore plant
- Grasim India signs MoU with Gujarat govt for setting up two units
- Why Rahul Gandhi and Congress silent on latest revelations on Vadra ? : Rupani