Varanasi – Vadodara Mahamana Express’s launch todayJune 23, 2017
Vadodara: The Indian Railways is today starting a new train ‘Mahamana Express’ connecting Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s parliamentary constituency Varanasi to Vadodara.
This is second such train. The first Mahamana Express with plush interiors all built under the ‘Make in India’ project, is currently running between Varanasi and New Delhi, the official said.
The new train will start from the Varanasi Cantt railway station. It has stops at Chivki in Uttar Pradesh, Jabalpur and Itarsi in Madhya Pradesh, Bhusawal and Jalgaon in Maharashtra and Surat and Vadodara in Gujarat.
The Varanasi-Vadodara Mahamana Express will leave Varanasi at 6.15 a.m. on Friday and reach Varodara on Sunday morning.
From Vadodara the train will run every Wednesday.
It has one AC-Ist class coach, two Tend AC, eight sleeper coaches, four general coaches, one pantry car and two guard brake vans. There is no AC-3 tier coach in the train.
There’s new interior design in this express train with LED screens in AC coach.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods