Varanasi – Vadodara Mahamana Express’s launch todayJune 23, 2017
Vadodara: The Indian Railways is today starting a new train ‘Mahamana Express’ connecting Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s parliamentary constituency Varanasi to Vadodara.
This is second such train. The first Mahamana Express with plush interiors all built under the ‘Make in India’ project, is currently running between Varanasi and New Delhi, the official said.
The new train will start from the Varanasi Cantt railway station. It has stops at Chivki in Uttar Pradesh, Jabalpur and Itarsi in Madhya Pradesh, Bhusawal and Jalgaon in Maharashtra and Surat and Vadodara in Gujarat.
The Varanasi-Vadodara Mahamana Express will leave Varanasi at 6.15 a.m. on Friday and reach Varodara on Sunday morning.
From Vadodara the train will run every Wednesday.
It has one AC-Ist class coach, two Tend AC, eight sleeper coaches, four general coaches, one pantry car and two guard brake vans. There is no AC-3 tier coach in the train.
There’s new interior design in this express train with LED screens in AC coach.
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'
- Live: Discussion on no confidence motion in Lok Sabha
- Studies over, area identified, RFP likely next month for India's first off shore wind power plant off Pipavav coast of Gujarat
- In fresh rejig, three IAS in Gujarat get second transfer order in a week