Bopal flyover on Sardar Patel ring road opens for traffic, named as Lakshmanrao Inamdar ( Vakil Saheb ) bridgeJuly 06, 2017
Ahmedabad: Finally the flyover on Sardar Patel ring road in Ahmedabad at Bopal was opened today. This 1.4 km long flyover built in three years at a cost of Rs 94.51 crore was ready for last some time but was awaiting dates of the Chief Minister for its inauguration. During the inauguration of the flyover, the Chief Minister said that there will be series of new flyovers on Sarkhaj – Gandhinagar highway in near future. They will be constructed at a cost of Rs 700 crore. He said the Ahmedabad – Rajkot highway will be made 6 – lane. He also announced the name of new flyover as Lakshmanrao Inamdar (Vakil Saheb) flyover. Shri Inamdar was RSS pracharak and mentor of present Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. With this a new police station building of Bopal was also inaugurated.
- Consul General of Singapore calls on Gujarat Chief Minister
- Gujarat Chief Secretary visits Sardar Sarovar dam again, says no worry for drinking water supply
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat
- Reliance Jio among world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018