Bopal flyover on Sardar Patel ring road opens for traffic, named as Lakshmanrao Inamdar ( Vakil Saheb ) bridgeJuly 06, 2017
Ahmedabad: Finally the flyover on Sardar Patel ring road in Ahmedabad at Bopal was opened today. This 1.4 km long flyover built in three years at a cost of Rs 94.51 crore was ready for last some time but was awaiting dates of the Chief Minister for its inauguration. During the inauguration of the flyover, the Chief Minister said that there will be series of new flyovers on Sarkhaj – Gandhinagar highway in near future. They will be constructed at a cost of Rs 700 crore. He said the Ahmedabad – Rajkot highway will be made 6 – lane. He also announced the name of new flyover as Lakshmanrao Inamdar (Vakil Saheb) flyover. Shri Inamdar was RSS pracharak and mentor of present Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. With this a new police station building of Bopal was also inaugurated.
- Senior leaders are sidelined and neglected, I have sought time to meet Rahul Gandhi next week: Kunvarji Bavalia
- Court in Gujarat awards 10 years jail term to 2 including Talati for taking Rs 200 bribe
- RTO drive against fancy noisy modified silencers of bikes in Surat
- Centre issues gazette notification for immigration check posts at Surat airport
- Rupani to launch Shala Praveshotsav-2018 for urban areas on Friday from Gandhinagar
- Monsoon likely to set foot in Gujarat next week