3 include driver of ST bus dead in road mishapJuly 08, 2017
Surendranagar: Three people died and at least 4 injured when a bus of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC commonly known as ST bus) rammed in to a truck from its back on Sayala-Limbadi highway in Surendranagar district today.
PSI P Gadhvi said that the ST bus coming to Unjha from Junagadh hit the truck from behind near Darshan hotel close to Vastadi village.
The driver of the bus and two others seating in the bus died on the spot while four injured including its conductor were admitted to hospital in Limbadi.
- Vajpayee on life supporting system, condition worsens and critical, Modi reaches AIIMS
- Vadodara based bank fraud case accused Nitin Sandesara arrested in Dubai
- Good news for water-starved Gujarat, met issues heavy to very heavy rainfall warning from August 17
- Rupani to visit Ahmedabad Metro tunnel boring work on Thursday
- After a year, tail-end story of tallest hoisted tricolor in Gujarat
- Here are the announcements made by Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani in Independence Day speech