3 include driver of ST bus dead in road mishapJuly 08, 2017
Surendranagar: Three people died and at least 4 injured when a bus of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC commonly known as ST bus) rammed in to a truck from its back on Sayala-Limbadi highway in Surendranagar district today.
PSI P Gadhvi said that the ST bus coming to Unjha from Junagadh hit the truck from behind near Darshan hotel close to Vastadi village.
The driver of the bus and two others seating in the bus died on the spot while four injured including its conductor were admitted to hospital in Limbadi.
- ED teams conduct raids on Nirav Modi's jewelry outlets in Gujarat
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to arrive Gujarat tomorrow
- First Budget session of 14th Gujarat assembly from tomorrow, likely to be stormy. Patel to present budget on February 20
- Results of Gujarat Nagarpalika elections 2018 on Monday
- Thousands participate in Rajkot Marathon 2018
- Body of lioness found on the bed of dried up rain-fed river in Junagadh district of Gujarat