3 include driver of ST bus dead in road mishapJuly 08, 2017
Surendranagar: Three people died and at least 4 injured when a bus of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC commonly known as ST bus) rammed in to a truck from its back on Sayala-Limbadi highway in Surendranagar district today.
PSI P Gadhvi said that the ST bus coming to Unjha from Junagadh hit the truck from behind near Darshan hotel close to Vastadi village.
The driver of the bus and two others seating in the bus died on the spot while four injured including its conductor were admitted to hospital in Limbadi.
- Shiv Sena candidate pays deposit amount of Rs 10,000 in coins
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley