Air India plans to start flights to LA, HoustonJuly 08, 2017
Washington: Air India said it plans to expand its base in America by introducing flights to Los Angeles and Houston.The direct flight to Los Angeles is expected to be launched by October, while the date for the flight to Houston or Dallas in Texas has not been determined yet.
“We are looking at connecting two more cities – Los Angeles and either Houston or Dallas,” Air India Chairman and MD Ashwani Lohani said at an event to celebrate the launch of the direct non-stop flight yesterday between the capitals of the two largest democracies of the world.
Washington DC is Air India’s fifth US destination after New York, Newark, Chicago and San Francisco.
- 7 including Hardik, Bambhaniya, Mangukiya booked for Mansa meeting without permission
- Padmavati not to release in Gujarat till controversy ends: Rupani
- Congress - Hardik Patel club is one of mutual deception: Arun Jaitley
- Give reservation to economically backward separately in all States: Ashok Gehlot
- Novel protest by Surat BJP MLA against classist and anti-poor remark on PM by Congress
- Hardik did not contact me or any other SPG leader on Congress' quota formula: SPG president Lalji Patel