Another pilgrim from Gujarat injured during Anantnag terror attack dies in hospitalJuly 16, 2017
Srinagar: Laliben Patel, a pilgrim from Gujarat who was injured in terror attack in Jammu & Kashmir yesterday succumbed to death in Sher-e-Kashmir hospital in Srinagar. Laliben was cook in pilgrim tour to Amarnath. The total death toll in Anantnag terror attack is now 8. 19 bus passengers from Gujarat, Daman and Maharashtra were injured in this incident. Four of them were critical and admitted to a hospital in Srinagar. Laliben, the latest victim was 47-year-old. She was from Valsad in South Gujarat.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard