At least 11, mostly Gujaratis dead, over 35 injured in two bus mishapsJuly 22, 2017
Himmatnagar/Udaipur: At least 11 people most of them Gujaratis died while over 35 injured in two bus accidents today the major one of which took place near Udaipur in Rajasthan tonight while the other one occurred in Sabrkantha district of Gujarat.
Nine people, all pilgrims going to Haridwar including six women from Ahmedabd died and 22 injured in a major mishap near Nela village in Govardhan Vilas police station area of Udaipur this morning.
22 people injured in the accident that took place when the bus which had started for a 16 day trip for Haridwar and other religious destinations late last night from Ahmedabd turned turtle in an attempt to avert a collision with two motorcycles coming from the opposite direction. Five died on the spot while four others succumbed in hospital.
In yet another accident on Shamlaji road in Gambhoi police station area of Sabarkantha district two passengers of a private bus from Rajasthan died and over 13 injured as it fell from an overbridge this morning. The bus from Ajmer in Rajasthan was going to Ahmedabad.
- Talati strike in Gujarat hit related work in gram panchayats, teachers assigned job temporarily
- Video of controversial SP Swami, kicking old aged devotee goes viral
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity
- Passengers sit on dharna at departure terminal of Ahmedabad airport protesting delay in flight
- Raas dance video viral in name of Morarji Desai is fake; it hasn't Morarji Desai in it
- DyCM, BJP MP hit out at selfstyle Adivasi outfit for opposing the statue of unity project