IAS officer whose named figured in corruption case transferred to GandhinagarAugust 10, 2017
Vadodara: Incharge Chief Executive Officr of Vadodara Urban Development Authority(VUDA) Indian Administrative Service(IAS) officer NK Meena has been transferred to Gandhinagar as Additional Development Commissioner of Rural Development department. Meena’s name had emerged in corruption case recently after Anti Corruption Bureau nabbed Architect Chirag Patel who was accepting Rs 4 lakh bribe on behalf of VUDA’s Planning Assistant RC Shah. When caught, RC Shah alleged that IAS officer NK Meena, Executive Engineer AC Vyas and Town Planner Krishnarao were his partners in crime. As per the directive by the State government, Meena has been transferred. Vadodara Municipal Corporation(VMC) Deputy Commissioner(GAS) Pankaj Aundhia has been given charge of Meena.
- Former Gujarat minister joins Congress
- Gujarat CM opens hostel and school, presents kits and assistance to 4,500 elderly poor citizens
- Mahamana Express to cut time of journey between Vadodara and Varanasi by 7 hours: Piyush Goyal
- One lakh Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayats to be held; launch in Gujarat tomorrow
- Toll collection on new Narmada river bridge in Bharuch as per rule, no norm violated: NHAI
- One of 17 Skill Training Centres approved by GoI for Gujarat opens at Morbi