IAS officer whose named figured in corruption case transferred to GandhinagarAugust 10, 2017
Vadodara: Incharge Chief Executive Officr of Vadodara Urban Development Authority(VUDA) Indian Administrative Service(IAS) officer NK Meena has been transferred to Gandhinagar as Additional Development Commissioner of Rural Development department. Meena’s name had emerged in corruption case recently after Anti Corruption Bureau nabbed Architect Chirag Patel who was accepting Rs 4 lakh bribe on behalf of VUDA’s Planning Assistant RC Shah. When caught, RC Shah alleged that IAS officer NK Meena, Executive Engineer AC Vyas and Town Planner Krishnarao were his partners in crime. As per the directive by the State government, Meena has been transferred. Vadodara Municipal Corporation(VMC) Deputy Commissioner(GAS) Pankaj Aundhia has been given charge of Meena.
- Driver of bank cash van flees with estimated Rs 2 crore cash in Ahmedabad
- Polling for 4-seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat on March 23, if required
- Gujarat CM replies debate on Motion of Thanks to Governor’s address to Assembly
- BJP wins Kheda district panchayat, improves overall performance compared to 2013, Congress wins Banaskantha
- Ahmedabad gets Central Command and Control Centre at Paldi
- 2.10 lakh tourists in Rann Utsav, govt earned Rs 4.60 crore