IAS officer whose named figured in corruption case transferred to GandhinagarAugust 10, 2017
Vadodara: Incharge Chief Executive Officr of Vadodara Urban Development Authority(VUDA) Indian Administrative Service(IAS) officer NK Meena has been transferred to Gandhinagar as Additional Development Commissioner of Rural Development department. Meena’s name had emerged in corruption case recently after Anti Corruption Bureau nabbed Architect Chirag Patel who was accepting Rs 4 lakh bribe on behalf of VUDA’s Planning Assistant RC Shah. When caught, RC Shah alleged that IAS officer NK Meena, Executive Engineer AC Vyas and Town Planner Krishnarao were his partners in crime. As per the directive by the State government, Meena has been transferred. Vadodara Municipal Corporation(VMC) Deputy Commissioner(GAS) Pankaj Aundhia has been given charge of Meena.
- On DRI inputs Mundra Customs seizes smuggled good from container brought from Dubai
- Rupani to dedicate/launch Rs 494 crore projects in Surat, will open Udyog 2018 exhibition of SGCCI
- BSE’s India INX at GIFT city crosses Rs 2500 crore transaction mark
- PM Modi through power of innovation catapulting India into one of great powers of world:Netanyahu
- PM Modi inaugurates iCreate campus in Gujarat in presence of Israel PM
- Israeli PM accorded grand and colourful welcome in Gujarat, participates in half and hour 8 km long India Cultural Road Show