IAS officer whose named figured in corruption case transferred to GandhinagarAugust 10, 2017
Vadodara: Incharge Chief Executive Officr of Vadodara Urban Development Authority(VUDA) Indian Administrative Service(IAS) officer NK Meena has been transferred to Gandhinagar as Additional Development Commissioner of Rural Development department. Meena’s name had emerged in corruption case recently after Anti Corruption Bureau nabbed Architect Chirag Patel who was accepting Rs 4 lakh bribe on behalf of VUDA’s Planning Assistant RC Shah. When caught, RC Shah alleged that IAS officer NK Meena, Executive Engineer AC Vyas and Town Planner Krishnarao were his partners in crime. As per the directive by the State government, Meena has been transferred. Vadodara Municipal Corporation(VMC) Deputy Commissioner(GAS) Pankaj Aundhia has been given charge of Meena.
- Talati strike in Gujarat hit related work in gram panchayats, teachers assigned job temporarily
- Video of controversial SP Swami, kicking old aged devotee goes viral
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity
- Passengers sit on dharna at departure terminal of Ahmedabad airport protesting delay in flight
- Raas dance video viral in name of Morarji Desai is fake; it hasn't Morarji Desai in it
- DyCM, BJP MP hit out at selfstyle Adivasi outfit for opposing the statue of unity project