Industrial development minister of UP on study visit to GujaratAugust 10, 2017
Gandhinagar: Satish Mahana, minister of Industrial and Infrastructure Development, Uttar Pradesh is on visit to Gujarat along with his departmen’s Principa Secretary Alok Sinha. The minister and his senior officer are on visit to study the industrial development, industry friendly policies, ease of doing business, proactive approach and best practices. Mahana and his official Alok Sinha called on the Chief Minister today in Gandhinagar. The meeting was attended by Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, Industries Commissioner and others.
- BSE’s India INX at GIFT city crosses Rs 2500 crore transaction mark
- PM Modi through power of innovation catapulting India into one of great powers of world:Netanyahu
- PM Modi inaugurates iCreate campus in Gujarat in presence of Israel PM
- Israeli PM accorded grand and colourful welcome in Gujarat, participates in half and hour 8 km long India Cultural Road Show
- Live: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu in Gujarat
- Crime Branch shares factual details contrary to Pravin Togadia's version