Industrial development minister of UP on study visit to GujaratAugust 10, 2017
Gandhinagar: Satish Mahana, minister of Industrial and Infrastructure Development, Uttar Pradesh is on visit to Gujarat along with his departmen’s Principa Secretary Alok Sinha. The minister and his senior officer are on visit to study the industrial development, industry friendly policies, ease of doing business, proactive approach and best practices. Mahana and his official Alok Sinha called on the Chief Minister today in Gandhinagar. The meeting was attended by Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, Industries Commissioner and others.
- Balancing our energy needs and environmental conservations is a challenge: Mukesh Ambani at PDPU
- Rahul to start first leg of Navsarjan Gujarat yatra in poll bound Gujarat from Dwarka
- Whale found on the shore in Gujarat 3 days back and put back in sea, dead
- 175 BJP leaders from Gujarat to be in Delhi this Sunday
- Live: Falguni Pathak at Ruparel Navratri Mahotsav in Mumbai on 3rd night of Navratri
- Good news for Garba lovers, Met predicts dry weather for next 3 days, no likelihood of heavy rain even after that