Industrial development minister of UP on study visit to GujaratAugust 10, 2017
Gandhinagar: Satish Mahana, minister of Industrial and Infrastructure Development, Uttar Pradesh is on visit to Gujarat along with his departmen’s Principa Secretary Alok Sinha. The minister and his senior officer are on visit to study the industrial development, industry friendly policies, ease of doing business, proactive approach and best practices. Mahana and his official Alok Sinha called on the Chief Minister today in Gandhinagar. The meeting was attended by Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, Industries Commissioner and others.
- Gujarat Science City demonstrates robots that work as waiter; India's first Robotics gallery to come up by mid-next year
- Ravindra and Rivaba Jadeja meet PM Narendra Modi in Delhi
- Gujarat CM visits Sardar Patel 's birth place in Nadiad
- Desalination, Recycling of water the way to go for Gujarat, explains Chief Minister
- Secretary of Dept of Defence Production, GoI, delivers lecture on Innovation for Defence Excellence at IIM-A
- Hardik Patel is a betrayer and loose character man who cares only for his own selfish motives, he will betray even Congress: Chirag Patel