MyJio app crosses 100 million download markAugust 11, 2017
New Delhi: Mobile application suite MyJio app, of Reliance Jio, has become the second most downloaded Indian application on the Android platform by registering over 100 million downloads, as per a company official.
“MyJio has crossed 100 million downloads on Google Play.
It is the second Indian mobile application to cross 100 million download mark and first self-care mobile application from an operator,” a source at Reliance Jio said.
Hotstar is ahead of MyJio crossing 100 million downloads.
“MyJio is first India app to crossed 100 million mark in less than a year,” the source said.
Self-care application of leading telecom operators — Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular, have registered over 10 million downloads on Google Play store.
JioTV, the TV app of Reliance Jio, recorded over 50 million downloads, compared to over 5 million download of TV app from Airtel, over 1 million each of TV app from Vodafone and Idea.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard