MyJio app crosses 100 million download markAugust 11, 2017
New Delhi: Mobile application suite MyJio app, of Reliance Jio, has become the second most downloaded Indian application on the Android platform by registering over 100 million downloads, as per a company official.
“MyJio has crossed 100 million downloads on Google Play.
It is the second Indian mobile application to cross 100 million download mark and first self-care mobile application from an operator,” a source at Reliance Jio said.
Hotstar is ahead of MyJio crossing 100 million downloads.
“MyJio is first India app to crossed 100 million mark in less than a year,” the source said.
Self-care application of leading telecom operators — Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular, have registered over 10 million downloads on Google Play store.
JioTV, the TV app of Reliance Jio, recorded over 50 million downloads, compared to over 5 million download of TV app from Airtel, over 1 million each of TV app from Vodafone and Idea.
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow