MyJio app crosses 100 million download markAugust 11, 2017
New Delhi: Mobile application suite MyJio app, of Reliance Jio, has become the second most downloaded Indian application on the Android platform by registering over 100 million downloads, as per a company official.
“MyJio has crossed 100 million downloads on Google Play.
It is the second Indian mobile application to cross 100 million download mark and first self-care mobile application from an operator,” a source at Reliance Jio said.
Hotstar is ahead of MyJio crossing 100 million downloads.
“MyJio is first India app to crossed 100 million mark in less than a year,” the source said.
Self-care application of leading telecom operators — Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular, have registered over 10 million downloads on Google Play store.
JioTV, the TV app of Reliance Jio, recorded over 50 million downloads, compared to over 5 million download of TV app from Airtel, over 1 million each of TV app from Vodafone and Idea.
- Gujarat Church in later written in political tone urges people to save India from “nationalist forces”
- Hardik Patel to get Y category security cover of CISF
- Solanki's fake resignation letter goes viral, Cong leader puts the blame on BJP
- Bomb disposal squad, sniffer dogs conduct search operation at Ahmedabad Railway station
- BJP launches 'Live Interactive Theater' moving publicity set up for Gujarat campaign
- Gujarat based Havmor to sell its Ice-Cream business to South Korea’s LOTTE Confectionery