Rupani to meet Kovind, attend BJP CMs meet in Delhi on MondayAugust 20, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani who is at Junagadh and Somnath today will travel to Delhi on Monday where he will have courtesy meeting with the new President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind at Rashtrapati Bhavan. Rupani will also attend a meeting of BJP chief ministers in Delhi in the evening on Monday.
Before his Delhi visit, Rupani will perform Shravani Amavasya puja at Shri Somnath Mandir.
Rupani is in Junagadh today to distribute tablets to students of GTU, Somnath Sanskrit University and Bhakt Kavi Narsinh Mehta University. He is also going to open revamped and restored heritage sites of Damodar Kund and Majevadi Darwaja. He is also going to inaugurate a new office of BJP Junagadh. He will leave Junagadh after these functions and reach Somnath where he will perform puja today evening before taking night halt in Somnath.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects