UK based Gujaratis collect 5 lakh pound for flood-hit Gujarat; Dolar Popat, Rushibhai Sachde handover cheque to CMAugust 22, 2017
Gandhinagar: London based British Asian Trust today handed over five lakh pound (roughly over Rs 4 crore) cheque to Chief Minister Vijay Rupani in capital Gandhinagar. This fund was collected in Morari Bapu’s katha at Wembley in Britain recently for the flood affected people of Banaskantha and Patan districts of North Gujarat.
Hotel Crown Plaza fame Lord Dolar Patel and host of Ram Katha Shri Rameshbhai Rushibhai Sachde today presented the cheque of fund to Chief Minister.
The Chief Minister thanked non-resident Gujarati families for their donation.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity