A grand Ram temple to open near Somnath temple in Gujarat on upcoming Vijaya DashamiAugust 23, 2017
By Meenakshi Bhaskar Vaidya, Somnath: A grand Ram temple will open at Somnath in Gujarat on upcoming Vijaya Dashmi(Dusehra) with pran pratishtha mahotsav.
Pilgrim town Somnath has already the temples of Shiv and Krishna.
Ram temple has been built at a cost of around Rs 10 crore near Somnath temple on Somnath to Triveni Sangam road through donation of Dubai based Shiv Bhakt.
Built from Bansi Pahanpul pink stone, the mandir has two elevators. It has auditorium and kirtan hall on the ground floor. It has also a theater with 260-280 chairs in which the life of Shri Ram will be presented on large screen. Latest sound system has been installed in this theater.
The gate of this temple is in shape of Shri Ram’s dhanushya. Balcony of this mandir offers sighting of Somnath temple, Somnath coast, Trivei Sangam, Parshuram temple, Sun temple and Geeta temples.
- After completion of ACB remand period, Former IAS Pradip Sharma sent to jail
- Amit Shah attends release of book of Anandiben
- NCB seizes Kashmiri Charas worth 1.5 crore from car in central Gujarat
- Ahmedabad student scores Perfect 1000 in GATE
- Gujarat Science City's Narottam Sahoo conferred National Award of Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
- Reliance Industries wins FT Arcellormittal boldness in business Award