Chief Secretary, Secretaries, Collector, other govt officials watch Hindi film Toilet Ek Prem KathaAugust 23, 2017
Gandhinagar: Chief Secretary of Gujarat, various secretaries and other government officials together watched a Hindi film ‘Toilet – Ek Prem Katha’ which delivers entertainment with social message over the issue of open defecation.
Chairman of District Rural Development Agency of Gandhinagar had organized this film show in sector – 11 based Cinemax theater. Chief Secretary, Secretaries, District Collector among other official watched the film. The show was organized on direction of Rural Development Commissioner.
Though it portrays a problem very much found in the rural areas, Akshay Kumar starer film is commercially hit even in urban area as it delivers message with entertainment.
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner
- New jumbo State organisation body of Gujarat Congress announced