Chief Secretary, Secretaries, Collector, other govt officials watch Hindi film Toilet Ek Prem KathaAugust 23, 2017
Gandhinagar: Chief Secretary of Gujarat, various secretaries and other government officials together watched a Hindi film ‘Toilet – Ek Prem Katha’ which delivers entertainment with social message over the issue of open defecation.
Chairman of District Rural Development Agency of Gandhinagar had organized this film show in sector – 11 based Cinemax theater. Chief Secretary, Secretaries, District Collector among other official watched the film. The show was organized on direction of Rural Development Commissioner.
Though it portrays a problem very much found in the rural areas, Akshay Kumar starer film is commercially hit even in urban area as it delivers message with entertainment.
- Ten booked for allegedly demanding Rs 35 lakh for not filing atrocity case
- 25 tonne Kesar mango exported so far from Talala market yard in Gujarat, auction to start on 3rd May
- Surat: Bank files cheating complaint against Mudra Yojana beneficiary for nil repayment of loan in two years
- Bruhad Mumbai Gujarati Samaj Bhavan building to be inaugurated on May 6
- Angry voice of farmers-activists echoed in stakeholders consultation meet for bullet train project in Vadodara
- CM Rupani lays foundation stone for Rs 800 crore public works in Ahmedabad