Chief Secretary, Secretaries, Collector, other govt officials watch Hindi film Toilet Ek Prem KathaAugust 23, 2017
Gandhinagar: Chief Secretary of Gujarat, various secretaries and other government officials together watched a Hindi film ‘Toilet – Ek Prem Katha’ which delivers entertainment with social message over the issue of open defecation.
Chairman of District Rural Development Agency of Gandhinagar had organized this film show in sector – 11 based Cinemax theater. Chief Secretary, Secretaries, District Collector among other official watched the film. The show was organized on direction of Rural Development Commissioner.
Though it portrays a problem very much found in the rural areas, Akshay Kumar starer film is commercially hit even in urban area as it delivers message with entertainment.
- Looking at the previous exit polls about Gujarat
- Supreme Court rejects Teesta Setalvad, husband's plea against de-freezing accounts
- Get HSRP fitted in vehicles by Jan. 15 or face fine upto Rs 500 when caught
- Leopard reportedly injures 2 in North Gujarat village, crowd attack police
- Atmospheric temperatures take a dip, 3 places record single digit temp, Naliya coldest at 8.4 °C
- Congress claims it will win 124 seats in Gujarat polls; deploys cadre outside strong rooms