One held for posting morphed photo with singer Kinjal Dave on social mediaAugust 23, 2017
Ahmedabad: City police crime branch today held one Niraj Makwana for posting morphed photograph with Gujarati singer Kinjal Dave on social media account.
Singer Kinjal Dave who is hugely popular for her hit Gujarati songs on social media filed complaint at city police crime branch in the afternoon today that one Niraj Makwana had posted her morphed photograph on social media. It is alleged that Makwana was claiming Kinjal was his wife on social media with support of such morphed photos.
Crime Branch picked up Niraj within few hours.
Speaking to media, Kinjal appealed that those who run fake account on social media in her name will also face procedure. She appealed such fake account operators to stay away from communicating with others in her name.
Kinjal said she decided to file complaint to ensure that such behavior is not faced by any other female.
Kinjal is first year college student along with folk singer.
- Gujarat High Court Advocates Association gives boycott call to protest against Justice Patel's transfer
- Fully satisfied with government decisions, now those who wish to oppose must take their own way: Kotadiya
- Former PAAS convener of Surat Nikhil Savani joins BJP with 150 welcoming govt decisions related to Patidars
- GCA felicitates Ranji Trophy 2016-17 Champion Team of Gujarat with Rs 3 crore cheque
- JSW Energy Ltd to set up Rs 4,000 crore electric vehicle plant in Gujarat; MoU signed
- Gujarat govt to make Aayog for unreserved segments; appoint panel for probe into alleged police excesses