In video: Bhai Shri Ramesh Oza’s Shashtipurti Samaroh held in GujaratAugust 29, 2017
Ahmedabad: Bhaishri Ramesh Oza’s Shashtipurti Samaroh ‘Chale manavta ki aur’ was held here today evening in presence of leading saints from various Hindi sects, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, Karnataka Governor Vajubhai Vala, Minister of State in Central government Parshottam Rupala and others. The function was hosted by Shashtipurti Seva Samiti led by Pravin Kotak and Himanshu Thakkar.
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow