Rajkot may get AIIMS, PM may lay foundation stone in OctoberAugust 31, 2017
Rajkot: The city which is generally identified as capital of Saurashtra region, it seems is all set to get All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS). This is big news not just for Rajkot city but for entire Saurashtra-Kutch region as the top level healthcare facilities will be available for free and at affordable rates through Central government budget once AIIMS is operational here. It is learnt that a team of central government has already arrived today and is going to visit the land earmarked by district administration for proposed AIIMS. The Prime Minister who is going to visit Saurashtra region on 2nd October may lay the foundation stone for new Rajkot airport and AIIMS.
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road
- Voter turnout in Gujarat Lok Sabha elections highest ever at estimated 63.73%; final figure is awaited
- Power of voter ID many times more than weapon of terrorists IED: PM Modi after casting vote