Rajkot may get AIIMS, PM may lay foundation stone in OctoberAugust 31, 2017
Rajkot: The city which is generally identified as capital of Saurashtra region, it seems is all set to get All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS). This is big news not just for Rajkot city but for entire Saurashtra-Kutch region as the top level healthcare facilities will be available for free and at affordable rates through Central government budget once AIIMS is operational here. It is learnt that a team of central government has already arrived today and is going to visit the land earmarked by district administration for proposed AIIMS. The Prime Minister who is going to visit Saurashtra region on 2nd October may lay the foundation stone for new Rajkot airport and AIIMS.
- VP Venkaiah Naidu donates a month salary of Rs. 5 lakh to Sardar Patel Memorial Trust in Gujarat
- Dy CM Nitin Patel presents report card of 3-day long Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- A day after asking them "How's the Josh," Modi responds to Bollywood bigwigs on Twitter
- Swedish Companies in Gujarat can create manifold more direct jobs if certain policy measures were taken: Consul General Ulrika Sundberg
- Actor Vivek Oberoi on stage at valedictory session of Vibrant Gujarat Summit; MoU signed with Global Studios
- Overwhelmed with emotion after visiting it: Vice President Naidu on Statue of Unity in Gujarat