Surat Chowpaty to dress new lookSeptember 08, 2017
Surat: Dumas chowpaty area in Surat will dress a look of foreign sea shore destination. Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC) standing committee meet approved Rs 3.88 crore beautification and makeover project for Dumas beach area between Langar and Dumas chowpaty.
The SMC will develop a 4.5 meter wide walkway in style of foreign country destinations. Popular Bhajiya shops will be resettled in proper manner. Around half km area will dress new look. Special lighting, fountains, food plaza at regular distance, kids zones, paver block in entire area, geometrical design, parking area, sitting arrangements are some of the highlights of the project.
The SMC meeting also approved Rs 3.20 crore heritage road development project for Chowk Bazaar – Vivekanand Circle stretch.
- President of Seychelles to start his India trip by with visit to IIMA and GFSU in Gujarat today
- Senior leaders are sidelined and neglected, I have sought time to meet Rahul Gandhi next week: Kunvarji Bavalia
- Court in Gujarat awards 10 years jail term to 2 including Talati for taking Rs 200 bribe
- RTO drive against fancy noisy modified silencers of bikes in Surat
- Centre issues gazette notification for immigration check posts at Surat airport
- Rupani to launch Shala Praveshotsav-2018 for urban areas on Friday from Gandhinagar