Surat Chowpaty to dress new lookSeptember 08, 2017
Surat: Dumas chowpaty area in Surat will dress a look of foreign sea shore destination. Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC) standing committee meet approved Rs 3.88 crore beautification and makeover project for Dumas beach area between Langar and Dumas chowpaty.
The SMC will develop a 4.5 meter wide walkway in style of foreign country destinations. Popular Bhajiya shops will be resettled in proper manner. Around half km area will dress new look. Special lighting, fountains, food plaza at regular distance, kids zones, paver block in entire area, geometrical design, parking area, sitting arrangements are some of the highlights of the project.
The SMC meeting also approved Rs 3.20 crore heritage road development project for Chowk Bazaar – Vivekanand Circle stretch.
- Consul General of Singapore calls on Gujarat Chief Minister
- Gujarat Chief Secretary visits Sardar Sarovar dam again, says no worry for drinking water supply
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat
- Reliance Jio among world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018