Gujarat Government announces important decision for ease of doing businessSeptember 09, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani has taken an important decision for the pharma industry of Gujarat under ease of doing business. Announced for the approval in 60 days for the production of new medicine.
Mr. Rupani said that Gujarat has been the leading state in all the sectors amongst the country. He expressed confidence that under ease of doing business Gujarat will show new ways to different states. This important decision has been made so that the citizens of the state get cheaper and quality medicines faster, he added. Renewal of license for medicine manufacture in 60 days and new permit for to sale medicine in 30 days and renewal for sale of drugs will also be given in 30 days. Earlier the permission for new medicine manufacturers 120 days, 180 days for the renewal of medicine production, new approval for sale of medicine in 45 days and for renewal was given in 70 days.
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge
- PM wears uniform, celebrates Diwali with jawans of Indian Army and BSF in Gurez Valley
- Income Tax department launches 'online chat' to answer taxpayers queries
- Five arrested in Surat for vandalising rangoli of movie 'Padmavati', later released on bail
- Gujarat CM dedicates Rs 18.72 crore police stations, police housing units in Kutch
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj