PM to address the students’ convention on September 11September 10, 2017
New Delhi: The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi will address the students’ convention on the theme of ‘Young India, New India’, on occasion of 125th anniversary of Swami Vivekananda’s Chicago address and Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya’s centenary celebrations, on September 11, 2017.
In a series of tweets from his account, the Prime Minister said:
“Tomorrow I look forward to addressing a gathering of students on the theme of ‘Young India, New India.’
The convention of students is being held on 11th September, the day Swami Vivekananda delivered his historic address at Chicago in 1893.
This year, we are marking 125th anniversary of Swami Vivekananda’s Chicago address and Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya centenary celebrations.
Swami Vivekananda strongly believed in the power of Yuva Shakti. He saw a vital place for youngsters in the realm of nation building.
Inspired by the ideals of Swami Vivekananda, we are working tirelessly towards realising the dreams and aspirations of our youth.”
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow