15 Japanese companies to sign MoU for investment in Gujarat, two MoC with Gujarat govtSeptember 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Around 15 Japanese companies are going to invest in Gujarat. Three of them have started procuring land. Memorandum of Understanding for proposed investment will be signed in presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe at Mahatma Mandir.
Making this announcement, Chief Secretary of Gujarat JN Singh today said here that more companies will come to invest in Gujarat.
He said Gujarat government will sign Memorandum of Cooperation.
He said a 55 member-strong business delegation is coming to Gujarat. They shall visit to Japanese industrial township.
It is learnt that the State will get low interest loan for infrastructure development and for development of Alang Ship breaking yard.
- After Vajpayee's funeral, PM Modi leaves for Kerala to take stock of flood situation
- 5 killed in road mishap in Central Gujarat
- Live: People paying final respect to Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Two arrested in Surat for flying drone to capture Tiranga rally visuals
- Monsoon in action in Gujarat again, heavy to very heavy rain at several places including Ahmedabad city
- In pictures: Atal Bihari Vajpayee in Gujarat