15 Japanese companies to sign MoU for investment in Gujarat, two MoC with Gujarat govtSeptember 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Around 15 Japanese companies are going to invest in Gujarat. Three of them have started procuring land. Memorandum of Understanding for proposed investment will be signed in presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe at Mahatma Mandir.
Making this announcement, Chief Secretary of Gujarat JN Singh today said here that more companies will come to invest in Gujarat.
He said Gujarat government will sign Memorandum of Cooperation.
He said a 55 member-strong business delegation is coming to Gujarat. They shall visit to Japanese industrial township.
It is learnt that the State will get low interest loan for infrastructure development and for development of Alang Ship breaking yard.
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge
- PM wears uniform, celebrates Diwali with jawans of Indian Army and BSF in Gurez Valley
- Income Tax department launches 'online chat' to answer taxpayers queries
- Five arrested in Surat for vandalising rangoli of movie 'Padmavati', later released on bail
- Gujarat CM dedicates Rs 18.72 crore police stations, police housing units in Kutch
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj